Sunday, July 15, 2012

Stella McCartney & Disney Campaign F/W 2009

Just quietly I think I'm loosing my mind without the relentless regime of studying and weekly testing to keep me on my toes, but I have yet to see strange cartoony creatures and stick out like a store thumb in the forest. I find some of the Stella McCartney releases and fashion shoots are an acquired taste; sort of missing a regular beat amongst her designs but lately I've been swayed by Disney collaborations in fashion. Mac cosmetics have done a few releases with Disney as well but it's a pity there aren't any collections for me to praise from the last year or so... I will die happy when these cartoon characters are immortalised as designs in sequin or metallic print on clothing other than boring and classless sweatshirts. Beggars can't be choosers, I would even be happy with custom knitted jumpers but they too are pricey as well as complicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment