Monday, July 23, 2012

Festival Princess

Wearing: Black anorak from Target, Vintage denim shirt with embroidered patch butterflies, Harry Potter t-shirt from K-Mart (old), photographic landscape skirt from eBay, This is Make Believe resin rose necklace, Mermaid necklace from Kamibashi key chain, Vintage frilly socks, Vans in leather Sofia.

I had meant to run out after taking these photographs and buy myself a pre-sale ticket for the Big Day out 2013, and I didn't get around to it and now I don't even know if i would want to go. It's hard to know what I'm really like anymore and what my life really is leading up to; I suspect motherhood will be in the pipelines some time in the future but between then and now feels in determinant. I want to pluck up the courage to  do everything I set out to do, maintain my relationships but further my own individual experience through life whether that be perfecting blogging to an art form or enjoying the noise and mayhem of live music. I'm in a pretty bad muddle lately.



My hair is at it's most messy and I've perfect the ragamuffin look even after having freshly plucked and shaped my eyebrows with meticulous care; it's like a miracle, but in reverse and a bit more disappointing. Black tights are always a fail safe to wear when layering in chilly winter weather and I'm always pleased with the leg-slimming result tight synthetic fabric can bring when clinging to skin and sealing in heat. I hope everyone else's expectations and hopes for music festivities and party plans are going much better than mine are this current year.

1 comment: