Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Giddy Up

Wearing: Miss Shop horse shirt, Wowch cat leggings, Stolen Girlfriends Club X Jeffrey Campbell Lita boots, Coach bag, Deadly Ponies Mr Lure and Chanel ribbon as bow tie.

I've been waiting to unleash some outfit carnage on my blog for a while now and I finally had the house to myself to orchestrate them! I haven't been wearing blouses for a while now and have fallen into a stupor of lazy t-shirt bliss but using long length of ribbon as a tie was fun as well as showing of goodies from Deadly Ponies. I keep thinking of outfits just as I fall asleep every night and write them in a panic in my diary to bring to life during the day- with nothing planned for today it seems I'll be dedicated to writing, reading Alice in Wonderland as well as enjoying the fragrance of aromatic scented candles. I can't think of any other way I'd spend the day by myself and relaxing away from the deadlines and pressures of university and working part time.


The Coach bag is a gift my mother gave me since she adores the brand and thought that I should become fascinated with it too- however I like to add my own style and quirk whenever possible be it with the small addition of bag charm in the style of a fox tail. What I love about the fluffy key chain from Deadly Ponies is the soft texture made from sheep wool and how ecologically friendly the product is. Animal health wasn't compromised to decorate my bag and that's an important aspect I wish the fashion industry would explore... However I have a feeling both my bag and boots are leather so I'm not as animal friendly as I had hoped. I fell head over heels in love with the collaboration with Stolen Girlfriends Club from New Zealand and Jeffrey Campbell from America- so glad I bought the black and gold coloured boots instead of tan.


I'm still learning how to really show off the shape and sculptured design of shoes when using camera and tripod but I think I satisfied my goal of making the fluffy bag charm appear like tail and boots as magnificent hoofs to a trendy My Little Pony. You can expect to see a lot more from my fun shoes and Wowch leggings which I just haven't been able to take off lately, and a bit more clashing/ matching of colours when the mood takes me. I can't wait till I finally have an excuse to wear these boots out and about for a fashion occasion, but I have a feeling I'll need the assistance of a strong man with steady shoulder.

No comments:

Post a Comment