Thursday, June 28, 2012

Cowgirl

Wearing: Vintage pastel cowboy shirt from Asos Martketplace, Rose necklace This is Make Believe, Supre skinny jeans, Stolen Girlfriends Club X Jeffrey Cambell Emma Lita boots.

I'm really pleased with how simple this outfit is but the blending of this Western cowboy style as well as feminine florals; I don't get a lot of chance to wear this hefty resin necklace as much as I should but I love it teamed up with my latest aquisition. It was worth the wait for this pastel shirt which fits like a dream and the contrast between new shirt and my old comfortable jeans is soothing and comfy. I wish I could wear this to work in some sort of cool record store and could retreat from my stripey uniform of being a sports official.


Cowboys and cowgirls probably didn't wear much jewellery other than their cool bolo ties in leather and silver but I don't have the money to buy one for myself just yet so this feminine assault of teddy bears, roses and boquets will have to do. I was inspired to wear my This is Make Believe rose necklace after spotting another fashion blogger, Hayley of Fashion Hayley wearing hers around Japan. Her blog is super cool; I highly recommend you check it out especially if you like Kawaii fashion and stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment